So I just couldn’t resist sharing some more swaps.
So what is sharing here? A few swaps I received from Marlene Salvato at our 2013 Stampin’ Up! Leadership event I went to in Orlando, Florida!
Seriously are these just the cutest ever? I LOVE the Little Penguin! I have another one from her that I’ll share with you all later! I also love the lay out on the both cards. The color combo and textures on the other card are just AWESOME!
Ok, going to relax now it’s chilly and I have a quiet house! Need to finish a blanket that I’m making for my grandmother. Which you can see HERE next week.
Check back in tomorrow for some more ideas! Until then….
Good Morning all! Ok so I have another CUTE & EASY party favor. How cute are these penguins? LOVE them!
Got this idea from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Carla Reisenauer. I saw them on a card she made which she shared on "Stampin Connection". A site for SU Demonstrators. So I had these Ghiradelli Chocolates, I know it seems like I have an endless supply huh? I LOVE them!
So what I did was:
1. Wrapped Real Red cardstock around them. Size is 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 and it fits perfectly.
2. I punched out the Penguin using the Owl Punch. Trimmed the ears off.
3. The wings are the small oval punch. You only need 1 oval piece. Cut it in half and place on each side.
4. How did I get the orange feet? All I did was take Pumpkin pie and punched out the bottom of the owl and attached it to the back of the main piece.
5. Then popped him up with Dimensionals onto the Scallop Circle piece. That is it!
Ok, now wouldn't he look adorable holding a sign of some sort? HMMM..my brain is on overdrive! LOL!! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by.