Good Morning all! Ok so I have another CUTE & EASY party favor. How cute are these penguins? LOVE them!
Got this idea from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Carla Reisenauer. I saw them on a card she made which she shared on "Stampin Connection". A site for SU Demonstrators. So I had these Ghiradelli Chocolates, I know it seems like I have an endless supply huh? I LOVE them!
So what I did was:
1. Wrapped Real Red cardstock around them. Size is 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 and it fits perfectly.
2. I punched out the Penguin using the Owl Punch. Trimmed the ears off.
3. The wings are the small oval punch. You only need 1 oval piece. Cut it in half and place on each side.
4. How did I get the orange feet? All I did was take Pumpkin pie and punched out the bottom of the owl and attached it to the back of the main piece.
5. Then popped him up with Dimensionals onto the Scallop Circle piece. That is it!
Ok, now wouldn't he look adorable holding a sign of some sort? HMMM..my brain is on overdrive! LOL!! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by.
Good Evening All! It's been pouring all day here in Cali! YUCK! It doesn't let up!
I wanted to share real quick project with you all. These are the little treat bags I was talking about that I made for my son's class.
I just added a topper using the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up!, the Perfect Punches stamp set and the Decorative Label Punch. Inside I put a large Candy Cane, Pencil, kisses, mini hersheys, and the treat holders that I shared yesteday.
The kids LOVED them! I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the Teachers Gift I made. I was going crazy looking for it and then realized I never took a photo. Guess I'll have to re-create that one huh? Sounds like a plan! Thank you for stopping by and check back tomorrow for yet another project.