Stampin' Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to
introduce completely clear stamping. Yep they found it! I'm excited
to announce that Stampin' Up! now has wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer
stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and
will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has
just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with
the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant
for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs
that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see
in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
Here is a video showing them in action!
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice. Download Flyer_photopolymer_Mar0113_US
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on
popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the
coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of
photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Until next time thanks for stopping by and as always…..